Wedding Dress Appointment Tips
Preparation is the key in order to succeed in your wedding dress appointment. According to bridal boutique owners, the brides visiting the store should at least have the vision and right underpinnings. With these two basic requirements, there is a possibility that you’ll go home with the right dress at your hands.
Here are the things to prepare when scheduling an appointment for your wedding dresses in Charlotte, NC:
(1) Bring dress ideas. Every bride has the vision of her own wedding dress. If you don’t have one then do not go to the store. Spend time scanning through different bridal magazines or online bridal sites. Once you think you found the right dress for you, save the image on your phone or iPad. You can also compile magazine cutouts in your bridal notebook.
(2) Bring the right shoes. In order to perfectly fit the right length of the dress, there is the need for the shoes. If you don’t bring the same exact shoes to be worn during the wedding, you should at least bring shoes with the same heels or height. By doing so, you can gauge if the dress is indeed right for your height or not.
(3) Bring the right underwear. All bridal salons require it, so you are required to bring. If you will be fitting strapless dresses then there should be an appropriate bra. Moreover, it is awkward if some of the staffs will see you naked while trying on different dresses.
(4) Fix your hair. According to bridal dress experts, fitting a dress needs to be comfy on your end. One of the little things that may stand in your way is the hair. Show up in the store with hair elastic so there will be nothing in the way. Imagine if you have a long messy hair; you won’t be able to see the dress neckline properly.
(5) Bring the right crew. There is one thing that you need to know when you are shopping for a dress—do not bring too many people. According to dress boutique staffs, too many opinions seem to scare the bride because in the first place she does not want to commit mistake. At the end of the day, bringing too many people will only pave way to confusion.
If you already have the abovementioned things before you look for wedding dresses in Charlotte, NC, grab your shopping partner and proceed to the bridal shop. And oh, don’t forget to book ahead in order to secure the time slot. By securing your time slot with the dress store, you no longer need to compete with other brides who are shopping for their dresses, too. For dresses that will provide you good looks visit winniecouture.com/stores/wedding-dresses-charlotte-nc.
2909 Selwyn Ave, Charlotte, NC 28209
Click here for related articles: